NO NAME 2
Healthy relationships with others start with you doing you first.
The NO NAME Program provides an opportunity for individuals aged 18 years and over to increase self-awareness and improve mental health, overall health and wellbeing. You will gain an improved understanding of the key factors that contribute to the relationship you have with yourself and others. Including:
- Your personality type,
- Your stress response &
- Your recovery from stress.
When you have increased self-awareness, you are less likely to find yourself:
- apologising for who you are,
- seeking the approval of others &
- caring about what others think.
Self-awareness allows you to align your actions, thoughts and emotions with your beliefs and values. Then you will know when to call bullsh!t on yourself and others when needed. This increases your chances of living a successful, meaningful and satisfying life and helps reduce your risk of issues or problems, mental health, overall health, and wellbeing.
Increased self-awareness can improve:
- Your relationship with you
- Your relationship with your partner
- Your relationship with your children
- Your career/job satisfaction
- Your resilience to tough times because sh!t happens!
- Your overall health &wellbeing
- Your mental health
- Your overall life!
Increased self-awareness can reduce risk of:
- Problems with your relationships
- Problems with your family
- Problems with your partner
- Problems with your children
- Problems with your career/job satisfaction
- Problems with facing adversity
- Problems with your health & wellbeing
- Problems with your mental health
- Problems with your overall life
Are you ready to:-
- learn more about yourself?
- need less approval from others?
- live the life you are meant to live?
- not settle for the one you now think you deserve?
Please click on link below and complete 3 quick questions prior to starting this course.
For all course related enquiries, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or www.menstoolbox.org . Please note, we are not a crisis support service. If your matter requires crisis support, please contact Lifeline Australia – 13 11 14 – Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention. If life is in danger, call 000 immediately.